How Can You Run Out of Money?
Can you Really Run Out of Money?
Yes, you can. But there are some reasons behind it.
3 Main Reasons Why You Run Out of Money
- You Spend more than you make. This is basically a spending addiction and you always spend more money than you make. Even if you are living paycheck to paycheck, there are still ways to combat this type of living and not have to spend more money than you make.
- You have poor money making decisions, or what I like to call “The Money Stupids”. You don’t focus on the right things, or prioritize the right things when it comes to your money. You focus on things you want before you focus on things you need.
- You have a poor money relationship. You don’t appreciate money for what it does for you and what it really is.
5 Ways You can Change Your Situation to Stop Running out of Money
- Track every penny of your money, so you always know where it’s going and where it’s coming from.
- Build your relationship with your money.
- Learn how to become more financially savvy and learn about money.
- Cut your spending, stop buying things you want and only buy the necessities.
- Make more money.
About the Author
Clarissa Wilson is a financial strategist and online educator who holds two master’s degrees in Forensic Accounting. Also creative and spiritual, she is an intuitive empath and introvert. Clarissa is the host of The Prosper + Profit Podcast, where money conversations occur on a daily basis -- as she believes that money shouldn’t be a taboo subject. After growing up on a dairy farm and learning to work hard for money, Clarissa awakened to a path that allowed wealth to flow easily to her. Clarissa currently lives in Pennsylvania with her two cats.